- Cover Art4.0
**MILD SPOILERS** Click black text to reveal spoilers.
- This is a cute young adult romance – interesting throughout and page turning.
- Features an enemies to lovers trope.
- Hot and steamy, pg-13 action. Does contain LGBT and (safe) sex themes.
- Small cry and feels at the step-mother, step-daughter relationship that I really enjoyed.
- This story features real shit, real life drama between families and amongst them throughout that keeps things juicy and flowing.
**Trigger and Content Warnings**
This book discusses sensitive subjects that some readers may find triggering. Please take care of yourself. Triggers and content warnings in this story include, but are not limited to:
- Family issues
Read more about Trigger and Content Warnings.
In Depth ReviewOverall I really loved this story and listened to it in only a matter of days. It’s super cute, fun, and stays interesting throughout while developing the characters and their relationships to each other. A story of love under the stars against the odds.
I personally really vibed with this story because I could relate to a few of the themes, such as:
- Learning that you love camping, hiking, and the solitude and quiet of the outdoors
- Any mention of thru-hiking
- Planning and excessive amounts of calendars
- Star watching and astronomy
If I had to describe this book in two words: cute and enthralling.
- Narrated by Amy Melissa Bentley, who from my research mainly does audiobook narrations.
- Good pacing and telling of the story, I really enjoyed it.
- Done in an American accent.
- Amy does not overdo voicing of characters, but there is enough of a difference to be able to easily tell who is talking at any given time.
“For coffee? Real coffee? Not instant?”
“We’re camping, Zorie, not living in a dystopian nightmare.”
I enjoyed this book while listening to the playlist “Fantasy Book Reading Background” on Spotify by puddo.
Learn More About Starry Eyes
This page may contain affiliate links and if you make a purchase I will earn a small commission fee. I only endorse books, products, services, or content that I have used myself and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again or recommend to a friend. If you purchase anything that I’ve used here, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do! Read the full disclosure.