- Cover Art4.0
- Spooky and highly entertaining!
- I enjoyed the further character development of Cassidy and Jacob. Also a nice set of additional, colorful characters in this story.
- Beautifully rich, dark and fascinating setting.
- The five separate sections of the book were nice and made perfect sense.
- This story is just like the first, in that it was unique and engaging, a real page turner!
- Nice set-up at the end for the next story in Cass and Jacob’s adventure.
In Depth Review
This story picks up where the first book left off, making them flow well together. I loved this story! I read it in about a day I just couldn’t put it down. I think I actually liked it better than the first book, City of Ghost, and I can’t wait for the next book in the series. I find Schwab’s writing engaging, easy, and natural to read.
I highly recommend listening to some spooky Parisian cafe music while reading this book, really sets the mood. I enjoyed this book while listening to the shuffled playlist “Parisian Cafe (Instrumental)” by inspirationstearoom on Spotify.
Learn More About Tunnel of Bones
This page may contain affiliate links and if you make a purchase I will earn a small commission fee. I only endorse books, products, services, or content that I have used myself and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again or recommend to a friend. If you purchase anything that I’ve used here, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do! Read the full disclosure.