- Cover Art4.0
- Spooky and highly entertaining!
- I enjoyed the further character development of Cassidy and Jacob. Also a nice set of additional, colorful characters in this story.
- Beautifully rich, dark and fascinating setting.
- The five separate sections of the book were nice and made perfect sense.
- This story is just like the first, in that it was unique and engaging, a real page turner!
- Nice set-up at the end for the next story in Cass and Jacob’s adventure.
In Depth Review
This story picks up where the first book left off, making them flow well together. I loved this story! I read it in about a day I just couldn’t put it down. I think I actually liked it better than the first book, City of Ghost, and I can’t wait for the next book in the series. I find Schwab’s writing engaging, easy, and natural to read.
I highly recommend listening to some spooky Parisian cafe music while reading this book, really sets the mood. I enjoyed this book while listening to the shuffled playlist “Parisian Cafe (Instrumental)” by inspirationstearoom on Spotify.
Learn More About Tunnel of Bones
- Watch the series official trailer from I read YA.
- Read a Q&A with the author on Book Riot.
- Watch an interview with V.E. Schwab on Forbidden Planet.
- Watch Victoria Schwab on “Tunnel of Bones” from PBS Books.
- Find my short review on Goodreads.
This page may contain affiliate links and if you make a purchase I will earn a small commission fee. I only endorse books, products, services, or content that I have used myself and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again or recommend to a friend. If you purchase anything that I’ve used here, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do! Read the full disclosure.